Biggie Smalls' Baby Mother: 'Faith Evans And I Have No Relationship With Lil Kim'


Taletela

Biggie Smalls' baby mother and daughter gave an exclusive interview about the rapper's death, hours before Lil Kim was set to give an interview.

Nearly 15 years after the death of one of Hip-Hop's greatest MC, Biggie Smalls' daughter, T'yanna and baby mamma, Jan Jackson, talked with Hot 97 about Biggie's life and death, just hours before Lil Kim was set to give an exclusive interview about the rapper at BET's 106 & Park.

The two gave an interesting insight about the rapper and set the record straight on a number of issues surrounding his life and relationships with Faith and Lil Kim.

In the interview Jackson revealed that she and Biggie were more than just friends while he was married to Faith Evans just before his death.

When asked about her relationship with Faith she revealed that she "wasn't cool" with the singer at the time of Biggie's marriage. "We weren't cool...We didn't interact with each other, it was just strictly I had a relationship with my daughter's father and he saw his daughter, she wasn't integrated into the relationship yet."

Later, Jan revealed that there was no animosity towards the singer, and that they are now all "one big happy family."

Jan and T'yanna also spoke about their views on the the 2008 biopic movie about the late rapper which was produced by Diddy, who was a close friend of the MC.

The pair then went on to speak about her controversial relationship with Lil Kim, to which they quickly responded by saying: "No one has a problem with Kim... We dont have a relationship with her... But if I saw her somewhere I definitely would speak and I am sure she definitely wouldn't speak back.

See what else they had to say in the video below...

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
I pay a quick visit day-to-day some web sites and information sites
to read content, however this webpage gives feature based writing.
Feel free to surf my web page how make money online
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
I think the admin of this site is truly working hard in support
of his website, because here every data is quality based data.
Also visit my webpage : work at home opportunities for stay at home moms
Anonymous said…
Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog site?
The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit
acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright transparent idea
Also visit my page ... jobs where you can work from home
Anonymous said…
Heya i'm for the primary time here. I came across this board and I to find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to provide one thing again and aid others like you helped me.
Check out my website ; ways to make quick money online
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.